March 24, 2013


“There aren’t any good black men!”
Translation: "Good black men date “up” so I am out of the running…Dayum."

“We don’t talk anymore, he’s so lame.”
Translation: "I gave him everything I had and he didn’t want it."

"I only date white men"
Translation: "I don't think black men find me attractive."

“I only date light-skin women.”
Translation: "I haven’t been exposed to much, so if it’s good enough for my favorite rapper, it’s good enough for me."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."
Translation: "I'll be there in 15-20 minutes."

"I thank God for my haters, yall keep me going!"
Translation: I have absolutely no haters, but if I did this is what I would say."

"Rise and grind."
Translation: "The one day I get up early and do something, I want everyone to know about it."

“I am celibate now, I want to be closer to God.”
Translation: "I’m tired of giving up my coochie for free."

“She looks like such a hoe in that short tight dress.”
Translation: "I wish I had the body to wear that."

“I don’t date black women.”
Translation: "I’m not where I want to be in life, I need to get my shit together."

“I am happily nappy. I love my natural hair.”
Translation: "Even though I feel like I look a hot mess sometimes, I must appear confident at all times."

“Money isn’t everything.”
Translation: "I’m broke!"

“I’m not dating, I’m working on myself right now.”
Translation: "Who would want me in my current situation?"

“I want to be married sooo bad.”
Translation: "I want to have a wedding and post pictures on facebook."

Any others?


  1. The whole thing is extremely open and clear details of issues. It’s true information. Your website is very helpful. Thanks for sharing. european watch company